Paris: Eiffel Tower, Cruise, Guided Walking Tour and Lunch
- Get close to the sky at the top of the Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy a tasty lunch on a glass-covered boat
- Pass iconic monuments, such as the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre Museum, on a river cruise
- Discover the city's history on a walking tour
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
After your visit to the Eiffel Tower, join your guide at 11:30 AM for a cruise on the River Seine. Unwind and take in the sights and the history of the landmarks passed; glide by the Louvre Museum, the Orsay Museum, Notre Dame, and some of Paris' many bridges.
Enjoy lunch at the Bistro Parisien, a glass-roofed boat docked at the port of La Bourdonnais with a splendid view of the Eiffel Tower. Savor a full meal with an appetizer, main course, dessert, and drink. Head to the Arc de Triomphe by metro with your guide. There, they will offer commentary as you continue down the Champs-Elysées, stop in front of the Petit and Grand Palais, and see the Obelisk of the Place de la Concorde.
Cross the Jardin des Tuileries to get to the Place Vendôme, the most luxurious square in Paris. Not far from there, admire the Palais Garnier, the largest opera house in Europe. Finally, after a long day of discoveries and exploration, let your guide grab you a drink at Kaspia Bar, situated under the famous Galeries Lafayette Dome.
- Access ticket to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- 1-hour cruise with audioguide
- Transportation by metro
- Guided city tour
- A drink at Kaspia Bar
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Children under 10 years
Prepare for the activity
A guide will be waiting you in front the Boulangerie Patisserie de la Tour Eiffel Café. Please exchange your voucher at this meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
• On the rare occasion that the summit is closed for maintenance or safety reasons, no refund will be issued.
• Strollers, backpacks, and cabin-luggage-size suitcases are allowed inside the Eiffel Tower.
• The audio guide on the boat is available in 13 languages: French, English (US and UK), German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. You can also listen to them with an app on your smartphone
• The river cruise boats host 300 people in good weather and 120 people in rainy weather to comply with the rules.
• Please pay attention before making your booking: The river cruise is closed on 06, 20 and 27 July 2020
• Please note that the River Cruise is running between 2:00 PM and 9:00 PM until 31 July 2020. You can use the tickets any days you want