Les Invalides: Napoleon's Tomb & Army Museum Priority Entry
- Discover one of the most prestigious monuments in Paris right in the heart of the city
- Visit the tomb of Napoleon Bonaparte in the Dome Church
- See the arms and armor collection, one of the largest in the world
In the museum's collections are more than 500,000 pieces, covering the period from the Middle Ages up to the present day. As you follow a newly designed educational route, you'll find armor and weapons of the kings of France, swords, cannons, uniforms, paintings, photographs and the personal effects of important figures such as Francis I, Louis XIV and Charles de Gaulle.
Your visit also takes you to the Dome Church, which since 1861 has been home to the monumental tomb of Napoleon Bonaparte. The golden dome is over 110 meters high.
- Permanent collections
- Dome Church (Napoleon's tomb)
- Museum of Plans-Reliefs
- Museum of l'Ordre de la Libération
- Temporary exhibitions
- Guided tour
- Multimedia guide
Prepare for the activity
• From April 1 to October 31: 10 AM-6 PM
• From April to September, late evening on Tuesday until 9 PM
• In July and August, until 7 PM, opening of the Dome church, tomb of Napoleon I
• From November 1 to March 31: 10 AM-5 PM
• Christmas and winter school holidays, from 10 AM-5:30 PM.
• Please note that museum admission is free for those under 18 years of age and for EU citizens under 26 years
• Be aware that the tills will close 30 minutes before the museum closes