Seine River Evening Cruise and Eiffel Tower Tour
- Relax on a 1-hour riverboat cruise on the Seine
- Enjoy a glass of champagne as you cruise by Paris' highlights
- Skip-the-line with tickets to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Learn all about the City of Lights with a friendly and local English-speaking guide
Paris boat tours are an outstanding way to take in the ambiance of the city and get a taste of the luxury that the City of Lights is known for. Pamper yourself with a complimentary glass of champagne as you move down the Seine river in style. Cruise by the highlights of the city, including the Louvre, Musée d’Orsay, Notre Dame and, of course, the Eiffel Tower lit up in all its glory. Next up, a climb to the top and enjoy the most magnificent views of Paris.
Led by your professional guide, skip the lines and ascend to the second level of the Eiffel Tower. Enjoy the incredible panoramic view of the City of Lights and feel free to remain in the tower to explore more on your own after the tour concludes.
- A complimentary glass of champagne
- Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower tickets to the second floor
- English-speaking guide
- One-hour riverboat cruise of the Seine
- Tickets to the tower summit
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Along the riverbank at the corner of Pont d'Iena and Quai Branly (at address 1 Port de Suffren). A representative will be waiting at the bottom of a staircase by the river with a sign that has the local supplier's name on. If you look up and see a carousel above the staircase, you're in the right spot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
• This is a walking tour and involves going up and down stairs occasionally.