Paris: Eiffel Tower Summit and Cruise Tickets by Night
- Cruise along the Seine River after dark
- Listen to informative audio commentary on the boat
- Skip the line to the top floor of the Eiffel Tower at night
Save time and take a self-guided visit to the Eiffel Tower at night with a skip-the-line entry ticket. Watch over the panoramic views of iconic monuments, such as the Notre-Dame de Paris and the Egyptian obelisk on Place de la Concorde.
Your tour will take place from 7 PM to 10 PM. First, enjoy a 1-hour sightseeing river cruise tour. Then, get close to the clouds and enjoy views from the Summit Floor of the Eiffel Tower.
Cruise Timetable: April to September
Choose any departure from 10:00 AM to 10:30 PM (except 1:00 PM and 7:30 PM), subject to a minimum of 10 participants. Boats run approximately every 30 minutes. On weekends and every weekday in June, July and August, boats operate from 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM. On July 14, the last cruise departs at 2:00 PM.
Cruise Timetable: October to March
Choose any departure from 10:30 AM to 10:00 PM (except 1:00 PM and 7:30 PM), subject to a minimum of 10 participants. Boats run every 60 minutes. On weekends and every weekday during the French Zone C school holidays, boats run from 10:00 AM to 10:30 PM. On December 24, the last cruise departs at 5:00 PM and on December 31, the last cruise departs at 9:30 PM.
- 1-hour Seine River Cruise Sightseeing Tour Ticket
- Audio commentary during the river cruise
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the summit of the Eiffel Tower with access to all three floors
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Tour guide
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
26 Rue de Montessuy and/or 21 Avenue de la Bourdonnais are the same place. It is a corner of a building. There is a cafeteria called "Slon De thé - Cafeteria" at this address. The meeting point is just front of that cafeteria.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
• There might be a line at the security check point. Bags are systematically checked and jackets and coats must be opened at the entrance. Bags are no longer allowed, except small backpacks, handbags, and computer bags. There are no cloakrooms. Sharp objects, backpacks, suitcases and strollers are not allowed.
• Parking is available for a fee and is subject to availability
• Any items, boxes or other containers left unattended, and any suspect behavior, must be reported to the river boat crew members
• The only toilets available during the river cruise are located on the boats; there are no toilet facilities on the piers
• Please note: wheelchair access is only available up to the 2nd and 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
• Audio guides are only available on the River Cruise in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian, Russian, Chinese and Japanese