Paris: Charming Nooks and Crannies Bike Tour
- Enjoy a 3-hour, small-group bike tour through Paris
- Cruise at a leisurely pace as a local guide shows you the nooks and crannies and explains historical context and anecdotes
- Discover Saint Germain des Prés, The Latin Quarter, Odéon and Luxembourg, the forever trendy central areas
- Cycle flat routes on low-traffic side streets for a full immersion with locals
- Explore The Marais, the medieval district with its Jewish and gay areas
- Get to know the medieval Latin Quarter and its roman roots
Starting on the city island, head toward St Louis island, mostly unchanged since the 17th century. Crossing the Seine River, enter the medieval Marais, famous for its Jewish and gay neighbourhoods. From middle-aged houses through trendy corners, reach the first ever Kings Square and its magnificent buildings. Continuing through the Bastille square, demystify its legendary prison and the famous Bastille day. Escape from city traffic and stroll along the bike-friendly path that lines the Seine River and get ready for a nice drink stop along the water.
Then, its time to discover the left bank. From the world's oldest company, which is 1154 years old, head towards the literary Saint Germain des Prés and meet Parisians preferred cafés and art galleries. Odéon and Luxembourg will show you how the kings, queens, revolutionaries and Napoléon mixed in a ballet that ended in blood. After resting in the left bankers preferred garden, you will finally reach the Sorbonne University and the Latin Quarter with its antic roman empire ruins mixed with the most dangerous middle-aged back streets.
Joining this tour at the beginning of your vacation allows you to see a lot of the city and determine where you want to go back too.
- 2 experienced guides
- Lightweight, comfortable bikes with 7 gears
- Helmets - not mandatory
- Food and drinks
When you get there
• The tour is suitable for all levels of fitness
• Please be aware that this tour is for people above 13 years of age only