Notre Dame de Paris and Latin Quarter 2-Hour Guided Tour
- View the façade of the Gothic masterpiece of the Notre Dame de Paris
- Experience why Paris is a magnet for filmmakers on a walking tour of the Latin Quarter
- See the most important sights of the Île de la Cité
Get inspiring views of the Pont Neuf, and stroll along the Rue Saint Jacques. See the Caveau de la Huchette, featured in the Oscar-winning movie "La La Land." Discover the site of the Shakespeare and Company bookstore, along with landmark attractions such as the Sorbonne and Pantheon.
Admire the stained glass windows at Saint-Etienne-du-Mont Church, then peek at the romantic Luxembourg Gardens and ruins of the thermal baths of Cluny.
Please note, due to the fire at Notre Dame on April 15, 2019 this tour's itinerary may be modified.
- Tour of the outside of Notre Dame de Paris
- Walking tour
- Entrance tickets
Prepare for the activity
- Sleeveless shirts
• This tour can be difficult for anyone with any kind of disability. No personal assistance is available
• This tour can take up to 2.5-hours on some days