Paris: 1-Hour Montmartre Bakery Experience with Tasting
- Go behind the scenes of a typical Parisian bakery
- Enjoy an intimate small-group experience
- Discover the secrets of making a delicious baguette
- Learn how the French patisseries are made
- Taste handmade bread and pastries
Visit the famous “Le Grenier à Pain” bakery in the iconic neighborhood of Montmartre and follow the Master Baker inside the kitchens. Discover the best-kept secrets and learn how to make the perfect crispy bread and smooth pastries.
Taste baguettes, croissants, or pain au chocolat and learn many interesting facts about French culture and gastronomy.
- Interpreter (for the English tour only)
- Tasting of 1 product
- Admission to the bakery kitchen
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Le Grenier à Pain, 127 Rue Caulaincourt, 75018 Paris. There are multiple bakeries in Paris with this name so please ensure you go to the one at 127 Rue Caulaincourt. Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• For the English tour, an interpreter will translate what the baker explains