Paris: 1-Hour Helicopter Tour
- Take in panoramic views of the city from above
- Share the experience with a private pilot
- Fly from a small private airfield
- Make the most of a personalized flight
- Enjoy a 45-minute to 1-hour flight
Your pilot will happily share their passion and knowledge for flying, as they take you on an unforgettable trip around Paris. You will be provided with unforgettable views of the Eiffel Tower, Versailles Castle, and the France Stadium.
Your pilot will begin by explaining the appropriate plane checks, as well as the functions of the different controls. Following takeoff, you will find yourself on the outskirts of Paris, just before encountering the Paris skyline. You will then approach Versailles Castle, which will provide you with a unique view of its gardens.
Your pilot will provide you with your own headset, which will allow you to be able to hear everything from the control tower, just like you're a real pilot. Let this once-in-a-lifetime experience take you on a magical sightseeing tour of Paris from the sky!
- Private tour
- Transportation to and from the attraction
Prepare for the activity
Go to the Touring club. Please note that the aerodrome can change depending on the pilot and aircraft's availability. The local partner will send you the right meeting point by email once you've book your flight.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This is a flight-sharing platform, not a commercial flight, but a private flight operated under the European cost-sharing rule (EASA)
• Be aware that cost-shared flights don’t have the same safety rules as commercial air transport flights (the risks involved can be higher, as private pilots are not subject to the same level of continuous checks and strict oversight rules from the authority)