Notre-Dame, Île de la Cité & St. Severin Private Family Tour
- Discover a fun guided tour specially designed for families with guides specialized in cultural visits for children
- Learn about the rescue of Notre Dame Cathedral
- Explore the district of Île de la Cité, the heart of Paris
- Enjoy a guided tour of St Severin Church, the "little sister of Notre-Dame"
On April 15, 2019 the main spire and roof of the building collapsed in a huge fire. By joining this tour your family will learn more about: the rescue of Notre Dame Cathedral, the next steps for its reconstruction and the revival of Gothic Architecture. This tour will also pay tribute to the exceptional craftsmen who will undertake the work.
After, enjoy a walking tour in the Île de la Cité and a guided tour of the Saint-Severin Church in the latin quarter, a great example of the “The flamboyant Gothic Architecture”, called the little sister of Notre-Dame Cathedral. A perfect route awaits you and your private guide will make this visit fun by adapting his speech for your children.
- Private guides who are specialized in cultural visits for children
- Private guided tour of the neighborhood of Notre Dame with Ile de la Cité and the Saint-Severin Church
- Visit inside the Cathedral
- Food and beverages
Prepare for the activity
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time. Meet your guide at the Boutique Souvenir, 7 rue Lagrange, 75004 Paris, your guide will wait for you outside the boutique.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Your booking is automatically confirmed
• Due to the fire incident, it is not possible to enter the Cathedral of Notre-Dame