Must-Sees of the Louvre Museum
- Enjoy a 1.5 hour fully guided tour of the Louvre Museum with a passionate, accredited local guide
- Skip the line access takes you straight into the museum
- See the major highlights – the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo, Winged Victory and much more
This specially designed 1.5-hour tour will ensure that you cover all the must-see masterpieces in the Louvre, as well as showing you other fascinating artworks along the way.
Your expert local guide will regale you with the stories behind the art and artists, helping you to understand what makes these iconic works so special. Join this tour for an exploration of this unrivaled collection of treasures, in one of the greatest museums in the world. After your tour, you may remain inside the museum to explore at your own pace. Your guide will be happy to provide you with directions and recommendations.
- Guided visit of the Louvre
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Louvre
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Headsets where necessary so you can always hear your guide
- Limited groups of 20 people or fewer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
When you get there
Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel Meet your guide at the Arc du Carrousel, a large arch with a horse-drawn chariot on top. It is located across the road from the Louvre's courtyard. Turn your back on the glass Pyramid and you will see it across the road, just past the roundabout.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please ensure you wear comfortable shoes