Luxury Paris Full-Day Trip From London
- Take a panoramic coach tour of Paris
- Enjoy a Champagne lunch at the Eiffel Tower
- Relax with round-trip transfers from London by Eurostar
- See landmarks, such as the Notre-Dame and boutique stores of the Champs-Élysées
- Marvel at the Mona Lisa on an optional tour of the Louvre
- Cruise down the Seine on a panoramic river boat
Relax on the 2-hour 15-minute train journey. Then, take a panoramic bus tour to see some of the most iconic landmarks of the "City of Lights," such as the Notre Dame cathedral, Napoleon’s triumphal Arc de Triomphe, and the luxury hotels and stores of the Champs-Elysees.
Next, you’ll be treated to a special tour of the Eiffel Tower. Skip the long lines and go straight to a reserved lunch at the 1st-floor “Le 58” restaurant. Enjoy panoramic views of the city as you sip Champagne and feast on a delicious 2-course meal of traditional French cuisine.
Continue after lunch with a cruise down the River Seine, gliding through the heart of Paris for spectacular views of Place de la Concorde, the Musée D’Orsay, and much more. Complete your experience by exploring the streets at leisure. A guided tour of the Louvre is available for those who prefer to see the “Mona Lisa” and other magnificent art works.
Return to the Gare Du Nord for your 19:13 Eurostar departure back to London, with check-in closing 45 minutes before departure. Arrive in London at approximately 20:30 for the end of tour services.
- Transfers by Eurostar
- Fast-track entry to the Eiffel Tower
- Cruise on the River Seine
- Transportation in Paris by panoramic coach
- Visit to the Louvre Museum
- Transfers to and from hotels in London
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet at St. Pancras International Train Station, Le Pain Quotidien coffee shop, by Group desk gate 5. Please remember to bring your passport. Please meet 45 minutes before departure. Check in starts at 6:00 AM, 6:30 AM on SaturdaysOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Oversize luggage