Paris Louvre Museum: Priority Entrance with Audio Guide
- Uncover treasured works of art at the iconic Louvre Museum in Paris
- Discover the fascinating history behind the exhibitions with your personal audio guide
- Admire the world's most famous smile by visiting Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa
- Continue exploring the Louvre's vast treasures at your own pace once the tour is finished
- Join the skip-the-line queue while listening to an introduction of the history of the Louvre and its surroundings
The Louvre Museum is a vast museum, but the handy route map will suggest various possible itineraries to help you organize your tour. The audio guide offers recorded commentaries in 10 different languages, packed with information and anecdotes to help you to better understand the history and significance of some of the greatest works.
Discover the popular and most famous exhibits such as the Venus de Milo and the Coronation of Napoleon I, not forgetting of course the intriguing smile of Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa.
The audio guide offers a summary of some of the greatest works, but there is still so much more to discover when the tour is over. Once you've handed back your audio guide, why not stay at the museum a little longer to make the most of your time at this fascinating Parisian focal point.
At the end of the tour, please hand back your audio guide at the local partner's central located agency.
- Entrance to the Louvre Museum
- Audio guide available in 10 languages
- Comments on more than 25 masterpieces by an expert
- Map of the museum with different itineraries
- Special commentaries and quiz questions for kids
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Paris City Vision Louvre Agency 2, Rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris. How to get there by metro: take line 1 to Palais Royal or Tuileries station, line 7 to Pyramides or Palais Royal station, or line 14 to Pyramides station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
• There is a compulsory cloakroom for large bags, baby strollers, and umbrellas. Items exceeding 55x35x20 cm are not permitted in the museum
• This tour is not suitable for people with reduced mobility. The tour route does not include a lift
• A deposit fee of 30€ per audio is required and will be returned at the end of the tour
• The audioguide must be returned to the local partner's office (at the meeting point) after the tour. In winter, from 11.1 to 3.31, for departures at 5:30 PM, the restitution must be done before 8:15 PM
• Persons under 18 and EU residents under 26 get in free with a valid ID.
• Museum opening hours are Monday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM; Wednesdays and Fridays: 9:00 AM to 9:45 PM