Paris: Eiffel Tower Guided Visit to Summit & Optional Cruise
- Take a tour of the Eiffel's second floor with a guide
- Enjoy access to all three floors of the Tower
- Add an optional Seine River cruise to your tour
At the end of the second-floor tour, the guide will tell you about the other floors. Your ticket grants you access to the first floor and the summit as well. On the first floor you can walk on a glass floor and visit the small museum about the Eiffel Tower. Stay as long as you wish. If you choose the cruise option, you’ll enjoy a 1-hour sightseeing cruise on the Seine River.
- 1-hour guided tour of the second floor
- Eiffel Tower 1st, 2nd, and Summit floor access
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is 21 avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes.
• Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
• Tours operate in all weather conditions, so be sure to dress appropriately.
• The summit floor is not wheelchair accessible.
• The guide will be with you until the end of the second floor visit.