Eiffel Tower Guided Visit With Summit Entrance
- Take a tour of the Eiffel's second floor with a guide
- Enjoy access to both the first floor and the tower's summit as well
- Add an optional Seine River cruise to your tour
Take in views of all the famous monuments that can be seen from the Eiffel Tower, including the golden dome of the Hôtel des Invalides and Notre-Dame.
At the end of the second-floor tour, the guide will tell you about the other floors. Your ticket grants you access to the first floor and the summit as well.
On the first floor you can walk on a glass floor and visit the small museum about the Eiffel Tower. Stay as long as you wish!
If you choose the cruise option, you’ll enjoy a 1-hour sightseeing cruise on the Seine River.
- 1-hour guided tour of the second floor
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Eiffel Tower
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is 21 avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Tours operate in all weather conditions, so be sure to dress appropriately
• The summit floor is not wheelchair accessible
• The guide will be with you until the end of the second floor visit
• Please note, long lines can form at the entrance and at mandatory security checkpoints, and you may experience some delays, which means a longer activity time so please do not book appointments directly following this tour