From Paris: Small Group Tour of Burgundy
- Visit some of Burgundy's most culturally significant sites
- Sample the one-of-a-kind grand cru wines from the region
- Enjoy a meal at a Michelin-rated restaurant in the area
Get an early start with a 6:15 AM departure that allows you to make the most of your day in Burgundy. Allow your experienced driver-guide to introduce you to a wine growing region renowned for its grand cru wines, high-end cuisine, and scenic landscape.
Continue on to your first winery visit at Maison Bouchard Ainé et Fils where you will partake in a five senses themed visit and wine tasting. Follow this with a stop at Château de Pommard for another tasting and vineyard tour. Finally, lunch at Michelin star restaurant Loiseau des Vignes (or similar) before being driven back to your starting point in central Paris.
- Entry and tasting to Bouchard Ainé & Fils and Château de Pommard
- Lunch in a high-end restaurant
- Informative driver/guide
- Round trip transportation
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
• Tour not available for persons with reduced mobility