From Paris: Small Group Day Tour to Honfleur & Cote Fleurie
Pickup includedPickup from accommodation or hotels in Paris is available.
- Explore Honfleur’s winding streets and harbor with a guide, gaining insight into the town’s Impressionist history
- Taste locally-made products during a tasting session
- Visit Honfleur and the Côte Fleurie towns of Trouville and Deauville
- Stroll along cobbled streets to quaint harbors while soaking up the seaside atmosphere
First, visit Honfleur, which is widely considered the most charming of all Normandy port towns. Explore winding cobbled streets made famous by Impressionist painters such as Eugène Boudin and take in top sites of interest including the bell tower, old port and Sainte Catherine Square. Head onward along the Côte Fleurie and admire the same panoramic views over the French coastline once enjoyed by Claude Monet.
Visit the former fishing villages of Trouville and Deauville, which are quaint seaside resorts where traditional houses meet open stretches of sandy beach. When your time on the Côte Fleurie comes to an end, admire fine views over Normandy’s chalk and clay cliffs en route back to Paris.
- Small Group Tour
- Licensed professional driver guide
- Pickup and drop-off from your accommodation or hotels in Paris
- Guided Visit of the Côte Fleurie - Deauville, Trouville
- Guided visit to the charming harbor town of Honfleur
- Minibus transfers to and from Paris
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Prepare for the activity
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
• Specific dietary requirements can be accomodated is advised at time of booking