Paris: Macaron Class at Galeries Lafayette
- Learn tricks from a French pastry chef
- Uncover the mysteries of the macaron and become an expert
- Discover the steps of creating the shells and the ganache
- Experience French macaron classes for parents and children in the mornings
In the heart of the Opera district, in a quiet corner of Galeries Lafayette, learn the tricks from a French pastry chef for pulling off perfect macarons. This 1.5-hour class breaks down the process into two stages. Put on your apron to discover the steps of creating the shells and the ganache, the filling and the assembly.
The chef uses local organic produce in the recipe to create these delicacies. Choose from timeless tastes to please everyone, including chocolate, pistachio and a selection of other flavors.
This class is perfect for families, friends and couples. All equipment is provided and the class is shared with a group of 4 to 18 people.
During the class you will make at least 4 macarons to eat on the spot or take away. The chef will give you the recipe so you can recreate them at home.
Uncover the mysteries of the macaron and become an expert in this precious dessert. Enjoy a friendly atmosphere and macarons made with love.
- Macaron bakery class
- 4 macarons
- 2 recipes
- Personal expenses
- Car parking fees
Prepare for the activity
Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann, 40 Boulevard Haussmann, 75009 Paris, France. Redeem your voucher at L'Appartement Lafayette, on the 3rd floor of Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann (near Le Concierge).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• If the minimum number of 4 participants is not reached, the activity may be cancelled if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• The maximum amount of participants is 18 (maximum of 12 for the child and parent only option)
• For the child and parent only option, the age of the child is from 5 to 12 years old
• English sessions only
• French macaron class for parents and children every Wednesday