Fragonard Perfume Museum: Guided Tour with Exclusive Gift
- Enjoy a culturally enriching experience and learn the secrets of perfume
- Discover one of the largest collections of perfume objects in the world, including artifacts from 3,000 years ago
- Immerse yourself in a truly French Art de Vivre
- Challenge your nose during an olfactive test
- Learn about the museum's curators who have been running the perfumery from Grasse since 1926
Discover the world of perfume through a scenography, combining distillery as well as through other manufacturing machinery, ancient objects, archive photos and video images.
As an exclusive gift, you'll be given a fabric pouch designed by the artistic team of the the Fragonard Perfume Museum as a souvenir of your time in Paris.
- Guided visit of the Museum
- A fabric pouch (15 cm x 22 cm) worth €18