Paris: Guided Eiffel Tower Tour, Arc de Triomphe and Cruise
- Ascend the Eiffel Tower to view the city
- Stand at the center of Paris with your Arc de Triomphe tickets
- Cruise along the Seine River on a relaxing 1-hour boat ride
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
The Eiffel Tower offers panoramic views of the city—see iconic monuments such as the golden dome of les Invalides and the remains of Notre Dame de Paris. Enjoy a bird’s eye view of the Egyptian obelisk at Place de la Concorde and the magnificent roof of the Grand Palais. If you select the summit option on booking, ascend even higher to see out past the city entirely, and check this activity off your bucket list.
Then, within 3 months of purchase, board a panoramic river boat for a 1-hour cruise along the Seine River that starts from the base of the Eiffel Tower, with service that runs every 30 to 60 minutes. See some of Paris’s iconic monuments closer up on this relaxing tour through the city.
You’ll also receive open tickets to visit the Arc de Triomphe, a neoclassical monument built in the ancient Roman style. Located at the center of the city, the view from the top is absolutely worth it—see the streets radiate out from this center point in a star-shaped pattern. At the base, visit the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, which pays tribute to the 1.3 million French soldiers who died during the First World War. Observe the eternal flame being lit at 6:30 PM every night and wander the exhibition that explains the symbolic importance of this monument.
- English-speaking guide at the Eiffel Tower
- Access to first and second floor
- Access to the summit, if option selected
- Arc de Triomphe ticket
- 1-hour Seine River cruise tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live guide or audio guide at the Arc de Triomphe
- Gratuities (optional)
- For the Summit Option, the tour guide will only accompany guests to the first and second floor. Guests will visit the summit floor alone
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet on the corner between 26 Rue de Monttessuy and 21 Avenue de la Bourdonnais. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• Eiffel Tower tickets must be used on the tour date. The river cruise and Arc de Triomphe tickets can be used any other day until the expiration date of the tickets
• You may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators, in peak season, the total wait to access the 2nd floor can be up to 25 minutes
• Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators, in peak season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes
• Wheelchair users and walking stick users are not allowed to visit the summit level of the Eiffel Tower
• An audio guide is available for the river cruise
• Please provide the ages of all children in your group when booking