Paris: Eiffel Tower Summit Access with Tour
- Visit the iconic landmark with a guide by your side
- Learn the history of Gustave Eiffel and the construction of his most famous creation
- Hear fun stories about the daredevils and celebrities who add to the tower's legend
- See Paris from 300 meters high for a tour from the sky
From the ground and throughout your visit, learn about Gustave Eiffel, the young engineer, entrepreneur, great builder, and about his life after the Tower. Hear about the history of Paris during your tour from the sky.
Upon arrival at the second level, take in the magnificent views of all the sights surrounding you. Get a birds’ eye tour of Paris with your feet far from the ground as your guide tells you about monuments and districts such as Montparnasse, Les Invalides, the Sacre-Coeur, Notre Dame, the Louvre Museum, the Arc de Triomphe and the Champs-Élysées.
After the 90-minute guided portion of your tour, you will take a lift up to the summit to see Gustave Eiffel’s office, restored to its original condition along with panoramic maps. Go to the Champagne Bar and treat yourself to some bubbles in the sky. Stay and admire the views as long as you like, and then take the elevator back down to the first floor or to street level and continue with your day.
- Admission ticket to Eiffel Tower
- Elevator access
- Summit access
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the tour start time, as late arrivals will be considered a no-show. The meeting point is outside the South Security Entrance of the Eiffel Tower (Allée des Refuzniks, 75007 Paris). Your guide will be wearing a yellow beret. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Getting There: Metro: Line 6 to Bir-Hakeim or Trocadéro or line 9 to Trocadéro RER: Line C to Champs de Mars Bus: Lines 42, 69, 82 or 87 to Champ de Mars or lines 22, 30, 32, 63 or 72 to TrocadéroOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
• Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes.
• This activity operates regardless of the weather conditions
• Please note, there will be longer wait times during busy seasons
• Please note that Summit access may be subject to last-minute closures according to safety measures or maintenance at the Eiffel Tower. In the case of closure of the Summit, the portion of your tour price for the upgrade will be refunded