Paris: Eiffel Tower Visit with Summit, Louvre, and Cruise
- Enjoy a guided tour on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Benefit from amazing views with a Summit entrance ticket
- See the sights of Paris from the waters of the Seine
- Skip the ticket line to enter the world-famous Louvre Museum
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
Next, head out for your river cruise ride for 1 hour on the city's romantic Seine. See the best parts of the City of Light from the tranquil water, and enjoy great tidbits from your audioguide.
Complete your journey with a visit to the world-famous Louvre Museum. With a fast entrance ticket, skip the ticket lines and head into this maze of art and culture in the center of the city. See whether Mona Lisa is smiling, marvel at amazing paintings, and walk among sculptures.
- Eiffel Tower guided visit (guided only up to the 2nd floor)
- Summit entrance ticket
- 1-hour river cruise ticket
- Skip-the-ticket-line Louvre Museum ticket
- Exhibitions and events
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation between the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre
- Guided tour of the Louvre
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Pâtisserie boulangerie de la Tour Eiffel, 21 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
• Wheelchair accessible (until 2nd floor)
• Audio guide is available only for cruise
• Your cruise ticket can be used on another day, but your Louvre ticket must be used on the scheduled tour date
• Please note, on the rare occasion that the summit is closed for maintenance or safety reasons, no refunds or discounts will be given
The river cruise boats host 300 people in good weather and 120 people in rainy weather to comply with the rules.
• Please pay attention before making your booking: The river cruise is closed on 06, 20 and 27 July 2020
• Please note that the River Cruise is running between 2:00 PM and 9:00 PM until 31 July 2020. You can use the tickets any days you want.