Eiffel Tower Interactive Experience with Summit Level Access
- Visit the Eiffel Tower and access the summit
- Learn from an expert local guide
- Enjoy insightful interactive commentary in English
- See incredible panoramic view from the second level
Standing at 1072 feet tall, Paris’s Iron Lady is the pride of all Parisians and offers an unparalleled view of Paris. Discover them in great detail thanks to the added interactivity brought to you by the complimentary tablet and its home-developed app. She is a symbol of her time and a perfect illustration of Gustave Eiffel’s visionary engineering.
On your way up the tower, go through the first floor without visiting it because you will have time to do that on your way down at your own pace. As soon as you reach the second floor, marvel at the stunning sights 450 feet up in the air. Admire the main monuments of Paris including the Sacré Coeur, Notre-Dame, and Les Invalides. Then get into one of the Eiffel tower's central elevators and be ready to have your breath taken away by a clear panoramic view of Paris and its most iconic landmarks.
- Entrance fee to the Eiffel Tower and the Summit
- Guided tour
- Tablets and headsets
- Food or drink
- Skip-the-line ticket
Prepare for the activity
38 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure time
• The tablets are safe and intuitive to use