Paris: Eiffel Tower Stair Climb to Floor 2 w/ Summit Option
- Challenge yourself to a climb up 704 steps to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- See the Paris skyline from multiple perspectives
- Walk out onto the glass floor suspended 57 meters above the ground on the 1st floor
- Enjoy a breathtaking 360-degree panorama from the Tower’s 2nd floor
- Hear insights and anecdotes from your expert guide every step of the way
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
Take a break on the 1st floor and hear little-known facts about the tower and her architect. Experience the walk on a 57-meter high glass floor to take a few keepsake photos. Continue to the observation deck on the 2nd floor for bird's eye views of the Arc de Triomphe and other icons of Paris. Once you are finished admiring the spectacular views, you can choose to take the stairs or the elevator back to the ground floor.
Choose to upgrade your ticket to the Summit, only possible at the time of booking, to see Gustave Eiffel's original office and enjoy the highest platform for panoramic views of Paris. Please note that occasionally, due to situations beyond control such as inclement weather or crowds, the summit may be temporarily closed upon your arrival to the Eiffel Tower. In these rare cases, the group will not be able to access the summit, even if it reopens while presently inside the tower. Should this occur, you will receive a refund for the price of summit access within 5-10 days. The refund will be done automatically, so there is no need to contact us.
- English-speaking guide
- Small groups of no more than 20 people
- Entrance ticket with access to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Access to the Summit (when option selected)
- Headsets when appropriate so that you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and beverages
- Direct access ticket (there might be a queue to get the tickets to the stairs)
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
- People with vertigo
Prepare for the activity
Walk to the South entrance security check of the Eiffel Tower. Facing the Tower, with the Seine River behind your back, the South entrance is the one on the right. The tour coordinator, wearing blue and holding a “climbing tour” sign, will be waiting in the gardens which are located in front of the security entrance. They will be on the pathway called “Allée Léon Bourgeois”, standing by the cream-colored residential building. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
• The guided part of a tour ends on the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower. If you choose to add on the 3rd-floor summit access to your booking, this will be unguided.
• You cannot buy a ticket to the 3rd-floor summit on the day of the tour
• In rare instances, the summit of the Eiffel Tower may be temporarily closed due to situations beyond the local partner's control. When this occurs, the group will be unable to access the summit and will be provided a refund for the price of summit access
• Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes.