Disneyland® Paris Express Tickets for Train and Parks
- Enjoy the magic of Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios on a full day from Paris
- Access the park entrance directly by the turnstiles
- Travel to the amusement parks on the RER A train in just 40 minutes
Your day ticket includes round-trip train service from Paris to Disneyland® Paris and Walt Disney Studios®. Tickets are dated and will be valid for the date you choose only.
Disneyland® Paris is located to the east of the city and is reached by direct service on the RER A train from central Paris to the Marne La Vallée Chessy station. The trip takes around 40 minutes.
Choose the time that best suits you and your friends or family for your visit to Disneyland® and enjoy a wonderful day at the magical world of one or both of the amusement parks.
With this package, you'll be able to: see the illuminations show; gaze in awe at Sleeping Beauty Castle; see magnificent fireworks; and see incredible light projections and stunning special effects as old and new stories are brought to life, including Star Wars, Frozen and Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Round-trip train tickets between central Paris and Disneyland® Paris
- 1-day tickets for 1 or 2 parks (Disneyland® Paris and/or Walt Disney Studios®)
- Ticket delivery
Prepare for the activity
Pick up your tickets at the local partner's office located on the 6th floor of 18 Rue Royale, 75008 Paris (Interphone number 6). The nearest Metro station is Madeleine. The office is open from 9:00 AM-6:00 PM Monday to Friday, and from 8:30 AM-4:00 PM on weekends and bank holidays (closed on May 1, July 14, November 1, December 25, and January 1).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The Disney and train tickets must be collected the day before or the same day of the activity
• An identity card of the owner is required
• The local partner's advisors will be happy to provide further information on transportation and your day in Disneyland Paris