Paris: Dinner Cruise on the Canal Saint-Martin
- Cruise along the Canal Saint-Martin
- Discover the mysterious tunnels of one of the most romantic waterways in Paris
- Experience the musical atmosphere of the old "guinguettes" of Paris
Venture through the mysterious tunnels to experience a place of magic and beauty, and emerge at the Port de l’Arsenal to see the genius of the Place de la Bastille and its 52-meter high column. Join the River Seine and see some of the most beautiful monuments of the "City of Lights."
Along the way, pass 9 locks, 2 swing bridges and 4 footbridges as you feast from the on-board dinner with drinks included. Soak up the atmosphere of the old guinguettes (drinking establishments) of Paris, and disembark at the Orsay Museum (Musée d'Orsay).
- Canal cruise with live commentary
- On-board dinner
Prepare for the activity
19-21 Quai de La Loire, Bassin de la Villette, 75019 Paris. Nearest Métro stations: Jaurès (Lines 2-5-7bis) or Stalingrad (Lines 2-7). The tour starts at 7:30PM. Please be at the boat 15 minutes before the scheduled start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The tour ends at the Orsay Museum, there will be no transfer back
• Please note that no drinks are included on this tour
You might also like...
Product ID: 103631