From Paris: Day Tour of Loire Castles with Lunch
Pick-up servicePickup is available from your hotel or accommodation in central Paris (zip code must start with 75), for bookings made at least 72 hours prior to tour departure (local time).
- Enjoy small groups on this day tour in the Loire
- Discover Leonardo da Vinci's inventions at Amboise
- Admire the famous double helix staircase at Chambord Castle
- Learn about the 6 women of Chenonceau
- Explore the royal chambers of François I and Louis XIV at Chambord Castle
After enjoying lunch together you’ll drive to Chenonceaux to visit Chenonceau Castle, built on the River Cher. It is also called the "Chateau of the 6 women." Women, including Catherine de Medici, played an important part in the history of the castle, and you’ll learn all about their interesting lives on the tour.
After being taken through the castle and its gardens you’ll continue to Chambord Castle, famous for its double helix staircase. Here you’ll have a chance to explore the royal apartments of François I and Louis XIV. At the end of the day you’ll be dropped off at your hotel in Paris.
- Departure from and return to your hotel in Paris
- Services of a driver guide
- Visit to Amboise
- Lunch - drink included
- Visit of Chenonceau Castle and its gardens
- Visit of Chambord Castle
- Entrance tickets
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
For those staying outside of the pickup area, or for bookings made less than 72 hours prior to departure, please meet at the local partner's office, 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris. The closest metro station is Tuileries (Line 1) or Pyramides (Line 7/14).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Please note the Pick-up time indicated on the voucher is approximate and may vary up to 30 minutes according to the traffic in Paris.