Cooking Class with a Parisian Chef
- Spend a fun and informative half-day in the kitchen with a Parisian chef
- Get exclusive cooking tips
- Learn how to prepare authentic French cuisine
In this exciting and engaging cooking class, participants will learn how to enhance flavor in fresh, local produce. The chefs will demonstrate their excellent cooking skills gathered from years of experience. Familiar with cooking in restaurants and at home, the chefs will guide and support even participants with little culinary experience – so have no fear! The chef will share simple recipes with you which you can later make at home to impress your friends and family.
The course is offered in the morning between 10:45 and 13:45, from Tuesday until Sunday. And, of course, participants will have the opportunity to taste what they cook!
Take a look at the mouth-watering sample menu:
Starter: Mediterranean Zucchini
Main Course: Marinated Chicken
Dessert: Grape picker's cake
- All ingredients, utensils and apron are included and a copy of the recipe will be sent to you via email
- Children under 6 years
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Your meeting point will be communicated to you once your booking has been processed, which may take up to 24 hours. If you do not hear from the supplier 1 week before your visit, please call the emergency contact number provided.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Minimum and maximum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements; or too many passengers in one booking that would overbook the class. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternate date or full refund.