Paris: French Macarons Baking Class with a Parisian Chef
- Learn how to bake macarons the French way
- Take this recipe home with you and recreate this delicious treat at home
- Develop your culinary skills
Take part in this fun cooking class and prepare your own homemade macarons with your Parisian Chef.
Discover the culinary secrets behind these delicate, sweet pastries yourself. The class will take place in the kitchen of a private apartment, where utensils and equipment will all be available to hand. Classes are made up of 2 to 8 people and groups have the choice of preparing macarons with either of the following flavors:
- Chocolate and cocoa
- Raspberry with tonka bean
- Coconut with milk chocolate
You can of course, take your baked goods home with you and share them with friends or simply enjoy them yourself! A copy of the recipe will also be given to you to keep, so you can recreate these delicious pastries at home.
- All ingredients, utensils and apron are provided and a copy of the recipe is sent by email.
Prepare for the activity
Your meeting point will be communicated to you once your booking has been processed, which may take up to 24 hours. If you do not hear from the supplier 1 week before your visit, please call the emergency contact number provided.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Minimum and maximum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements; or too many passengers in one booking that would overbook the class. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternate date or full refund.