Normandy and Brittany 2-Day Tour from Paris
- See the landing area on the beach, learn about D-Day, and visit the American cemetery
- Walk through the old town of Rouen and explore the port city of Saint-Malo
- Tour through the coastal regions of Normandy and Brittany
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Mont Saint-Michel
- Spend the night in Caen in a luxurious 3-star hotel
- Enjoy a buffet breakfast at the hotel and lovely evening meals
Day 1: Paris - Caen (Meals: D)
Take the Normandy motorway and make your first stop at Rouen for a walking tour in the old town before continuing to Honfleur. On the way between Rouen and Honfleur, enjoy a view of the newly built Pont de Normandie, a cable-stayed bridge.
Take free time for lunch once in Honfleur, then continue to the beaches of Normandy and pass by the landing area at Omaha Beach. Visit the American cemetery of Saint-Laurent, stop off in Arromanches, and then continue on for dinner and an overnight stay at Novotel Caen (or similar).
Day 2: Caen - Paris (Meals: B)
Leave Caen in the direction of Saint-Malo located in the Brittany region. Take a guided tour of the town, including a walk along the ramparts and the cathedral. After free time for lunch, depart for Mont-Saint-Michel, the frontier between the Brittany and Normandy regions.
Continue your afternoon with a guided visit of the abbey and free time for strolling and shopping, before returning to Paris.
- Transportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach
- Entrance tickets for the various monument and museum visits
- Accommodation in a 4-star hotel (double room accommodation with bathroom)
- Porterage service on hotel arrival and departure
- Buffet breakfast and evening meals
- Services of a licensed multilingual guide
Prepare for the activity
Please meet at the Pyramides Paris Vision Agency at 2 Rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris (Métro line 1, 7 or 14 Stop Tuileries, Pyramides or Palais Royal) 30 minutes before tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Comfortable clothes and good shoes recommended.
• Every customer will be offered an informational booklet about the battle of Normandy.