Spend the day at the Parc Astérix amusement park and hop on a Roman roller coaster or log flume for the ride of your life! Fun for all the family,…
A stone's throw away from Paris, Parc Asterix boasts more than 30 different attractions that will thrill comic book fans both young and old. What are some of the best ways to spend a day out there?
Among other things, the Ancient Greece boasts the Tonnerre de Zeus ride which takes you up and down Mount Olympus, and Poseidon's sea theater of dolphins.
The latest universe at the park allows you to take a walk in Cleopatra's shoes and ride the Osiris, the exhilarating inverted rollercoaster starting inside an Egyptian tomb!
Make a splash with this rapids ride, characterized by those pesky Gauls that pop up at every turn!
This thrilling stage show revolves around a plot to steal the Mona Lisa. With explosions, stunts, and wacky humor, you'll be the edge of your seat.
There's stuff for little Vikings, too - these ships, with dragon-headed sterns and all, will take the whole family on a mighty cruise.
There are quite a few different Parc Asterix ticket types depending on the flexibility of your visit - you can also combine these with accommodation close to the site.
Since the park is made up of six unique "worlds," it will be worth doing some research with your group beforehand to choose what you'd really like to do, so you avoid being overwhelmed on the day.
If you're on a flying visit, there are left luggage facilities at the park's entrance - do note that it may be subject to security checks.
Children under one meter tall must be accompanied by adults on rides, and some rides are for children only (but can, of course, be observed by parents).
- When should I visit?The park is open from spring into early fall, with a typical day running from 10:00AM to 6:00PM.
- Is it expensive?Adult tickets start at 38€ and range upward based on ticket flexibility, packages and transfers.
- Will I need a guide?A guide isn't necessary.
- How to get thereSeveral train and shuttle bus options are available to make your journey a breeze. Check online to plan your route.
- Additional information
- If you want to avoid the crowds, try to come on a weekday, but it can't be avoided, aim for Saturday.
- Children must be supervised by adults on certain attractions.
- Some attractions have height restrictions of over 1m20, 1m40 or 1m. Children under 1m must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
What people are saying about Parc Asterix
Site very easy to use and pre-bought tickets meant we managed to skip a large queue as well as getting a great rate!