Paphos Aphrodite Waterpark: 2-Day Pass
- Indulge in a relaxing trip on a 400-meter lazy river
- Race down the "Kamikaze" slide
- Grab your tube and face one of the biggest wave pools in Europe
- Test your strength and agility as you climb the sheer sides of the "Super Volcano"
Grab a friend and chute down the “Gravity” tube-slide together. Speed down the curves of the “Kamikaze” bodyslide. Dare to take an adrenaline-pumping ride down the “Free Fall”, a towering slide that shoots you down in a near vertical incline, ending in a splash that will take your breath away.
Or, have a calmer day: jump into a leisure pool and take a scuba diving lesson, or drift through the park on a giant “Wet Bubble”. Take a dip and bounce along with the surf in the wave pool. Young children will love playing in the kids' water-play area where they can play on a pirate ship, climb up the mini-volcano, and jump on the mini-bubble.
After an afternoon of exploring all the park has to offer, luxuriate with a dip in the jacuzzi. In between slides, enjoy a meal at the food court, featuring Phukhet, a new Chinese restaurant.
- Entrance fees
- Free Wi-Fi
- Food and beverages
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Off Poseidonos Avenue, Kato Paphos, 8133 Paphos, Cyprus • To access the park from Coral Bay and Tomb of the Kings, take bus number 615 and change at Harbour. Then take the 611 to the waterpark. • From the Old Town, take 610 to Harbour. Then take the 611 to the waterpark.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Biodegradable sunscreen
• There is a large free parking lot located directly in front of the water park.