Panama City Day Tour
Pickup includedMost hotels within Panama City only.
- Witness the Panama Canal and the Miraflores Locks in action
- Admire gorgeous views from the top of Ancon Hill
- Stroll through Punta Culebra's open-air musuem
- Explore the old town of Casco Viejo, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Your first stop on the trip will take you up to the top of Ancon Hill, where you will enjoy incredible views of the city. Miraflores Locks and the Panama Canal is your next stop. Here you will watch the ships maneuver the canal's locks, learn more about the canal at the museum, and watch a short film about the canal’s history.
You will visit an artisan market for the best Panamanian-made souvenirs before heading to the Amador for lunch (not included). Then you will take a short nature trail walk in the Punta Culebra's open-air musuem, which is owned by the Smithsonian Foundation of Panama.
Save the best for last with a walking tour of the old town: Casco Viejo. Marvel at its spectacular architecture and learn about the history of this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
You will be back back in your hotel around 16:00, unless you stay in Casco to soak up the rest of the afternoon on your own.
- Miraflores complete package (viewing points, museum and video entry)
- Pick-up from most Panama City hotels (surcharge for resorts and the airport area)
- Entrance to Punta Culebra
- Guide and transportation
Prepare for the activity
• The tour can be run differently according to the guide
• Punta Culebra is closed on Mondays.
• The weather can sometimes change the order in which the tour itinerary is run