From Panama City: Panama Canal and Monkey Island Tour
Pickup includedPickup from your hotel or address in downtown of Panama City. Please note that additional fees may apply for hotels outside Panama City.
- Watch the huge ships navigate the Panama Canal
- Learn more about a miracle of engineering at the Panama Canal Visitors Center
- Encounter monkeys in their natural environment
Return to the vehicle and pass Miraflores Lake and the Pedro Miguel Locks as you make your way to the town of Gamboa. Upon arrival at the Chagres River, climb aboard for a scenic boat trip across artificial Gatun Lake. Marvel at the surrounding landscape of the biggest and most important lake in the Panama Canal.
Watch the large ships passing through the canal to get a sense of the magnitude of this masterpiece of engineering. Arrive at a group of islands to see 2 different species of monkeys. Return to Panama City and get dropped off at your hotel.
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels or other locations in Panama City
- Entrance and guided tour of the Panama Canal Visitors Center
- Boat tour around Gatun Lake
- Wheelchair users