Panama City: Money Heist and San Blas Islands Day Trip
Pickup includedYour hotel in Panama City. Please be ready in the lobby of your hotel at 5:20 AM. The maximum time that the driver can wait is 25 minutes.
- Visit four islands in one day (Perro Chico, Waily Lodge, Pelicano, and the Natural Swimming Pool)
- Sunbathe on white sandy beaches and kayak and snorkel in clear blue waters
- Go paddle boarding at Waily Lodge
- Enjoy a local lunch of fresh fish with rice and salad
- Visit Pelicano Island from the Money Heist Netflix series
San Blas Islands (breakfast)
San Blas Islands (free time)
San Blas Islands (boat cruise)
Here, enjoy a light breakfast of fresh fruit and take some time to sunbathe with provided umbrellas, beach chairs, and towels. You can also use kayaks or paddleboards to explore the island surroundings. Afterward, enjoy a lunch of fresh fish, rice, and salad.
After lunch, sail onwards to Perro Chico, known as the best snorkeling spot in the San Blas Islands. Here, you can see a variety of colorful fish species and a sunken boat. Next, visit Island Pelicano, made famous by the Netflix series Money Heist.
Finally, head to the natural swimming pool. This is a bank of sand in the middle of the ocean where you can walk or swim around to find your starfish. At 3:30 PM, sail back towards the port and return to Panama City in the evening. On weekends, before coming back to the port, you'll visit one of the largest communities in San Blas to witness a traditional dance put on by locals.
- Shared transportation from Panama city for 6 passengers in a 4WD vehicle (if option chosen)
- Shared boat to the islands
- English-speaking guide
- Snorkeling gear, kayaks, and paddleboards
- Umbrellas, beach chairs, and towels
- Light breakfast
- Lunch (fish or chicken with rice and salad)
- 1 drink (water, soda, or beer)
- On weekends: traditional dance show
- Pickup from hotels outside Panama city
- Entrance fee to San Blas Islands, which is $20 per person
- Infant seat in the car, which is $50 without a baby seat or $100 with a baby seat
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
• Snorkeling and kayaking are optional activities