Panama City: Panama Canal, Railway and Monkey Island Tour
Pickup includedHotel in downtown Panama City.
- Head through the Itsmus of Panama and Panama Canal on an old-fashioned train
- Be amazed by the engineering and huge size of the world wonder Panama Canal
- Discover the beauty of the tropical rainforest at the Gatun Lake and Monkey Island
After your boat tour, return to your vehicle and head to the other end of the Panama Canal. See ships going through the locks and learn about how the canal and its amazing structures work.
Return on the Panama Canal Railway, one of the greatest train rides in the world. Along with its colorful history, the railroad follows a picturesque path across the Isthmus of Panama. The line flanks the Panama Canal passing through lush rainforests, cruising alongside the Canal locks, through the historic Gaillard Cut and gliding over slender causeways in Gatun Lake.
- Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation
- Transportation in an air-conditioned minivan
- Driver/guide services
- Boat tour on the Gatun Lake and Monkey Island
- Entrance fee to the Panama Canal Visitors Center in Aguaclara
- Bottled water
- Transportation on the Panama Canal Railway, which is $25 for adults and $15 for children
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
• The Panama Canal Railway is not public transportation and the train ride is offered under their discretion and might not operate without previous notice or if there are not enough passengers
• You can choose to return to Panama City by car instead of by the Panama Canal Railway
• A meeting point will be provided if you are staying at a resort, the airport area or outside the pickup route