Sicily: Palermo Sailing Adventure
- Sail along beautiful spots in the Mediterranean
- Swim in gorgeous clear waters
- Enjoy nature's gifts such as colorful fish, rock structures, and the Capo Gallo Natural Reserve
Enjoy a full day of sailing excursions along the beautiful coasts of the Mediterranean in Mondello.
Discover the Saracen towers and stacks, the famous villa of Tonnare, lovely coves and bays, and if you are lucky, adorable jumping dolphins.
On this tour, you will sail past the gorgeous sights of the Gulf di Sferracavallo, the magical Bay of Mondello, and other scenic nature spots. Don't forget to bring your bathing suit along so you can take in a dip in the crystal clear waters of Addaura, go for a swim under the Saracen Tower, or splash about in the Bay near Capo Gallo.
- Sailing tour
- Personal skipper
- Lunch prepared onboard
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Porto "La Cala" Via Cala 90133 Palermo, in front of Chiesa di Santa Maria della Catena (seaside) (Saint Mary of the Chain)in front of the yellow cartel/signboard near the traffic lightOpen in Google Maps ⟶