Palermo and Monreale Half-Day Historical Tour
Pickup includedPick-up from your hotel or the port.
- Visit the Cathedral of Monreale and marvel at its golden mosaics and carved columns
- Discover the highlights of the old town of Palermo
- Take a tour of the Teatro Massimo opera house
Go to the Teatro Politeama, home to the Orchestra Sinfonica Siciliana. Journey down Via Ruggero Settimo and see the Teatro Massimo, considered the most important theater in the city. Admire the impressive cathedral and proceed along Corso Vittorio Emanuele and Piazza Indipendenza to the Royal Palace.
Depart Palermo for the hill-top town of Monreale. Get a wonderful view of Palermo from the hill, and visit the famous Cathedral of Monreale. Marvel at 6,000 square meters of golden mosaics representing scenes from the Bible. Take a look at the 228 columns of the Benedictine cloister, carved with representations of scenes from religion and mythology.
- Hotel or port pick-up and drop off
- Driver and guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees to museums and sites
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities for both the driver and guide (recommended)
- Wheelchair users