Sardinia: Full-Day Boat Trip to The Maddalena Archipelago
- Discover the beautiful shores of the Maddalena Archipelago
- Explore the historic centre of the main island, La Maddalena, and its quaint traditional shops
- Learn about the history of the area from your expert guide
Along the way, you’ll have the chance to admire the Island of Santo Stefano, La Maddalena and Caprera, the Bear Rock of Palau, all the while being entertained by your expert guide who’ll tell you all about the history of these fascinating islands.
You’ll then stop off at the gorgeous beaches of Spargi and Budelli, and Santa Maria just for swimming from the boat. Enjoy a delicious lunch of pasta with a shrimp sauce. La Maddalena, the ‘mother island’ of the cluster, will surely charm you with its historic town center brimming with quaint traditional shops. You’ll have time to take a stroll to discover the port of Cala Gavetta and its many fishing boats and to admire the picturesque church of Santa Maria Maddalena, Patron Saint of the Island. Finally, you’ll return back to your port of departure late in the afternoon.
- Boat trip
- Passenger insurance
- Multilingual guide on board
- Pasta with shrimp sauce
- Municipal unloading contribution to be paid upon boarding (€5 from June to August, and €2.50 from May to October). Children aged 6 and under are exempt from paying the tax
- Drinks (available at your own expense)
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
For the Palau port meeting point meet your guide in front of the Marittime station at 09:45 AM. For the La Maddalena port meeting point meet your guide at Medaglie D'oro next to the post office at 10:20 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶