Oxford Experience Cruise
- Take in the beauty of the river in Oxford while traveling down the University Regatta Course
- See the ancient Folly Bridge, Christchurch College and Meadows, the College boat houses and Iffley Lock
- Cruise aboard our small, elegant and eco-friendly electric Edwardian River Launches
- Hear the history of the river from your knowledgable skipper
- Use your ticket to enjoy 10% off your food bill at The Folly, Oxford's acclaimed riverside restaurant
As you make your way down the river, you'll see the ancient Folly Bridge, Christchurch College and Meadows, the university rowing houses, and Iffley Lock. The waterways next to you contain rowers, punt boats, and pleasure cruisers, and are equally interesting to watch.
During the cruise, your captain will share some history of the river and gladly answer any questions. Your cruising vessel will be one from a fleet of many Edwardian-style river launches. These boats combine the elegant lines and teak interiors of the early 1900s with environmentally-friendly zero-emission technology of today.
- 50 Minute River Cruise
Prepare for the activity
Cruises depart from our moorings at No. 1 Folly Bridge, Folly Bridge, Oxford, OX1 4LB. No.1 Folly Bridge is an acclaimed restaurant, bar, and cafe, where as an Oxford River Cruises customer you can enjoy 20% off your food bill. Terms apply. The closest available parking is at the Westgate multi-story parking lot (OX1 1NT). Parking is also available at Redbridge Park and Ride (OX1 4XG). Please ensure that you allow adequate travel time and arrive at the departure point before your scheduled cruise time. We cannot issue refunds for missed departures.Open in Google Maps ⟶