Ottawa: 2 or 3-Hour Sightseeing Bike Tour
- See major attractions including Parliament Hills, Rideau Canal, the National Art Gallery, Museum of History and Byward Market
- Cycle through two provinces in one tour (Ontario and Quebec)
- Enjoy a leisurely cycle with an expert guide alongside the river and on scenic bike paths
- Experience much more of Ottawa than you would by walking or driving
- Choose between a 2 or 3-hour tour and opt to upgrade to include a guide of your chosen language
Choose your own adventure from two tour options and the option of a French, German, Spanish or Dutch speaking guide.
2-Hour Express Tour
A fun and short sightseeing tour ideal for newer or easy-going bicyclists, who want to learn about Ottawa’s downtown and beyond. All ages will enjoy the leisurely 8.5-mile ride, stopping at major attractions for sightseeing and photos. Highlights include Parliament Hill, War Memorial, Rideau Canal Pathway, Rideau Hall, Rideau Falls, Quebec province, the National Art Gallery, the Museum of History, the Rideau Locks and Bytown Museum.
3-Hour Highlights Tour
Discover more of Ottawa’s must-see spots and hidden gems on a slight longer 3 to 3.5-hour tour, with 95% of the route on bicycle paths. This 12-mile bike tour includes short stops along the way for sightseeing and photos plus a power bar snack. Highlights include Rideau Canal, War Memorial, Love Lock Bridge, Rideau Canal Locks, the Glebe, Lansdowne Park, Arboretum, Dow’s Lake, Little Italy, Ottawa River, province of Quebec, Museum of History, Rideau Hall, Rideau Falls, National Gallery of Canada, Byward Market, and Parliament Hill.
- Bike tour of Ottawa and Gatineau
- Professional guide
- Bicycle (upgrade to electric bike available)
- Water bottle
- Power-snack bar (if option is chosen)
- Gratuity for the guide (optional)
Prepare for the activity
65 Sparks St., Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Meet at the bike shop located in the heart of Downtown Ottawa and at the vibrant Sparks Street (between Elgin and Metcalfe). The shop is near to the Parliament Hills and the National War Memorial.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
• Electric bikes are available for an extra fee if needed, but please note that the minimum age for electric bikes is 16 years old in Ottawa
• Both adult and child bikes are available for this tour
• Children 5 and under have the option to travel using either a child trailer, a trail-a-bike or a children's bike