Oslo Highlights: 3-Hour Walking Tour
- Visit the world's largest sculpture park
- Plunder your way through the history of Norway and its capital city
- Explore the customs and culture
- See highlights such as the Oslo Opera House and Royal Palace
Delve deep into the history of Norway and its capital city, and learn more about the culture and customs of the people.
Make your way to Frogner Park, and hear the enchanting story of how one man built the world’s largest sculpture park. See some of Gustav Vigeland's amazing creations, mostly made of local Iddefjord granite. Gaze in awe at the Monolith Plateau, where 36 figures represent the circle of life and the impressive Monolith totem is made from a single block of stone.
- Walking tour of Oslo
- Visit the Vigeland sculpture park
- Return ticket by public transportation
- Gratuities (option)
Prepare for the activity
Meet in front of the Nobel Peace Center, between Oslo City Hall and Aker Brygge. Look for your guide dressed in blue or white with the logo ‘Ourway’ (the logo may also be held as a sign).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Bring a water bottle