Oslo Essential Walking Tour
Pickup includedPossible only from central located hotels
- Follow the pedestrian street with selection of city's most remarkable buildings
- Enjoy scenic view of Royal Palace
- Get information about shopping and dining at embarkment Aker Brygge
Follow the transformation of Oslo’s once infamous Tjuvholmen district into a new center for art and design. This is also a culinary center of Oslo where you can find cozy cafes with fresh bakeries near restaurants with seafood. After the tour, explore Tjuvholmen’s pedestrian lanes, where several art galleries have taken up residence. You will definitely find no problems with getting the information about where it is best to go shopping, where to get an entertainment (cinemas, operas, theaters, etc.), and where to relish delicious dishes of the Norwegian (or other) cuisine.
- Walking tour with a local certified guide
- Transportation to/from meeting point