Oslo: 2.5-Hour Hipster Tour
- Explore an artistic, hip area of Oslo
- Visit the cemetery where artist Edvard Much is buried
- Walk along the Damstedet's colorful houses
- End up at Mathallen Foodhall, just in time for lunch
- Discover Vulkan, a sustainable urban development project
This hipster area of Olso is a colorful residential area with beautiful old wooden houses from the 1800s and facades covered in street art. Some of the most precious sights in the area are a giant chandelier, which hangs outside the area of Blå; old wooden buildings of Damstedet; and a cemetery called Vår Frelsers gravlund.
The area was once home to one of Norway's most famous artist, Edvard Munch. As you walk the streets, you'll feel the artistic vibrations in the air and fully immerse yourself into the neighborhood's unique cultural atmosphere. Discover a different side of Oslo!
- Guided walking tour of Grunerlokka
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
The tour departs from Youngstorget by the fountain in the middle of the square. The guide will be at the site approximately 10 to 15 minutes before departure and will be dressed in blue or white with the logo “OURWAY.” The logo may also be held up as a sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please wear comfortable walking shoes and weather-appropriate clothes