From Osaka: Day Trip by Bus to Kyoto and Nara
- Enjoy a culturally-enriching bus trip from Osaka to Kyoto and Nara
- Visit the gorgeous golden Kinkaku-ji and its immaculate original gardens
- Explore the serene nature of Arashiyama
- Walk through Nara Park and see the wild deer within the park
Arashiyama (visit, lunch)
Nara Park (visit)
Later, drive through Kyoto proper and arrive at Kinkaku-ji, or the Golden Pavilion. Admire postcard-perfect views of the illustrious temple reflected in the mirror-like pond it overlooks, and then wander through the sprawling garden that retains its original design from the 14th century.
After Kinkaku-ji, board your bus again and head south to Nara. Take a short walk through Nara Park, famous for the 1,200 or so wild deer that live freely within the park. Within Nara Park you will find the Todai-ji Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Following your time in the historic temple, hop aboard your bus again and make the trip back to Osaka-Namba OCAT.
- Pickup and drop-off at designated meeting points
- Round-trip bus fare
- English-speaking tour conductor
- Leaflet of detailed itinerary and tour point description
- Beef shabu shabu lunch or buffet lunch (depending on option chosen)
- Kinkakuji Temple entrance ticket
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Oversize luggage
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Infants (0-2 years old) can participate in this tour for free (no seat or meal provided)