Orlando: 1-Hour Airboat Adventure
- Glide through Florida's natural beauty
- Stop off at the Baby Gator home to snap some pictures -- included in your ticket price
- Snap some photos as you take off in your high-performance Airboat
- Enjoy exceptional views on board the 6 to 14-seater vessels
- Keep your eyes peeled for wildlife
The 14 passenger, high performance airboat is made so that every seat has an amazing view out over the water. It's sleeker and faster than the others who run those slow "party barges," and you'll catch lots of glimpses of big alligators, bald eagles, blue and green herons, and maybe even a turtle or two. And if you're really lucky, you might even get to spot the endangered snail kites that live around these parts.
The licensed Captains will show you a breathtakingly good time, while maybe even teaching you a thing or two about the head waters of the Everglades. It's a personal and fun tour that shows you the real Florida beyond the theme parks.
When you get back to shore, you'll have the chance to hold and have your picture taken with one of our year-old baby alligators for no additional price.
- Airboat Ride
- Life Jackets
- Protective Headsets
- Baby Gators to Hold
- Licensed Captains
- Insured Airboats
- Snacks and drinks (available to purchase)
Prepare for the activity
Your tour departs from 4715 Kissimmee Park Rd, St Cloud, Florida 34772. Located inside Lake Toho RV Resort at the dead end of Kissimmee Park Rd. Be sure and call for directions: GPS gives you an exit number off of the Florida Turnpike that is for Sunpass holders only,no Cash accepted. We want to help you with this!Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Wheelchair access is not available