Kennedy Space Center with Transportation from Orlando
- Have an exclusive guided tour of the Atlantis Building with a KSC tour guide
- Join the guided bus tour to the Vehicle Assembly Building and Mobile Rocket Launch platform
- Feel what it is like to blast off in a shuttle at the Shuttle Launch Experience
- Enjoy full access to the IMAX-3D movies
- Explore the Apollo/Saturn V Rocket Center
- Meet a real life astronaut from one of the shuttle or rocket programs
- Visit the Rocket Garden and have a guided tour by NASA staff members
Space Shuttle Atlantis at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex showcases the priceless spacecraft Atlantis and 30-year shuttle program with more than 60 interactive experiences.
The NASA bus tour offers a unique opportunity to glimpse the behind-the-scenes working of the space center, exploring startling views of the Vehicle Assembly building, and the Mobile Rocket Launch pad. Continue onward to the Apollo/Saturn V Center, featuring the immense, fully-restored Saturn V rocket; the largest ever built. Relive Neil Armstrong's first steps on the moon and experience the thunderous rumble of the rocket's lift-off.
- Round trip transportation with pick-ups from Orlando, Lake Buena Vista, Kissimmee, Universal Orlando Resort and Walt Disney World
- Entrance ticket to the Kennedy Space Center
- Exclusive Space Shuttle Atlantis tour (guided)
- Bus tour to Vehicle Assembly Building and Mobile Rocket Launch Platform (guided)
- Shuttle launch experience
- Full access to the Kennedy Space Center visitors complex
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
When you get there
Please contact the tour provider upon booking to arrange your time of pick-up and meeting point. Wide Side Bar & Grill - 7:30 AM; Disney Swan Hotel - 7:45 AM; Firehouse Subs - 7:50 AM; Universal Resort Bus Loop - 8:00 AM; Rosen Inn International - 8:05 AM; Pointe Orlando - 8:10 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Security Information: certain items are not permitted on NASA property. Please review the security information before your visit.