Orlando: Wild Florida Everglades Airboat & Wildlife Park
- Travel along 4,200 acres of protected nature that make up the Central Florida Everglades by airboat
- Make your way up to the breathtaking sightseeing pier and boardwalk
- See a hands-on live alligator demonstration
- Enjoy a real Florida barbecue including smoked chicken, ribs, pulled pork, gator tail and frog legs
- Visit wildlife exhibits including zebras, watusis, deer, tortoises, tropical birds and alligators
This Orlando Everglades tour is widely known as the most beautiful ride in Central Florida. Hop aboard to explore 4,200 acres of beautiful lush scenery, including protected swamps, marshes and rivers, at the heart of the Central Florida Everglades.
In addition to incredible airboat rides, you can enjoy a real Florida barbecue, exotic animal exhibits, a tropical bird aviary, a gift shop and a 500-foot (150 meter) sightseeing dock. Wild Florida is owned and operated by one of Florida’s pioneer families that know the meaning of southern hospitality.
This is one of the only airboat companies in Central Florida that privately owns their property. The facility is properly insured with a fleet of US Coast Guard approved boats and captains. Day or night, they are prepared to offer individual, family, group and corporate experiences you’ll never forget.
- 30-minute airboat eco tour
- Free wildlife park admission
- Free live alligator demonstration
- Photos holding live alligator