Montreal Old Port: Urban Zipline Skip-the-Line Ticket
- Strap in and soar above Montreal on Canada's longest urban zip line
- Skip to the front of the line with an advance ticket to this popular attraction
- Enjoy a safe and unique experience while taking in a breathtaking views
- Experience the weightless thrill of ziplining on a 1200 foot cable
The zipline is located in the "Vieux-Port", Montreal's Old Port, a historic neighborhood that is as full of character as it is full of charm. It's cobbled streets and historic buildings date back as far as the 1600’s. The pier at the Old Port, used by French fur traders as early as 1611, is today the sight of hundreds of activities for the young and old, a playground welcoming visitors and locals for fun and frolics of all kinds. The Zipline, though, is one of the most affordable activities and is certainly the most thrilling.
Upon arriving at the Old Port, head towards an attracti100-foot tower with a red and white sign that says "Zipline". Witness people of all ages screaming with joy as they glide down above you. Just check in with any of the fun and engaging employees, show them your "Skip-the-Line" ticket, and they will escort you to the front of the line. They will also answer your questions, and explain how you will be able to enjoy a thrill experience that is both safe and smooth and fun for the whole family.
After securing your harness and helmet, the staff will brief you on easy security measures and prepare you for an adventure that will leave you with a sense of floating long after you land. When you are ready, launch and glide across the lagoon, and feel a mix of serenity, wonder, and excitement, as you take in the stunning views of the Old Port. Staff are there to help you land safely onto the end platform, where you will feel invigorated and ready for a second go.
- 1 Urban Zipline Adventure
- Safety training
- Hair tie
- Cellphone pouch, for use during the zipline
- Pregnant women
- People with heart problems
Prepare for the activity
Hangar 16, near the Clocktower pier, in the Montreal Old Port, right in front of Terrasse Bonsecours, 16 Rue de la Commune E, Montréal, QC, Canada. Check-in is at the base of the 100 foot Zipline Tower with a red and white sign written "Zipline"Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• This attraction is weather dependent and may be required to close if weather is bad, please contact local supplier if you're unsure
• Cellphones may not be used on the tower or during the Zipline without the use of a cellphone glove, which will be provided if required
• You will be required to sign a waiver
• You can keep your sunglasses/glasses on
We recommend you do not wear a dress or skirt