From Krakow: "The Witcher" Ogrodzieniec Castle Group Tour
Pickup includedHotel pickup: the driver will find you at the lobby. Apartment pickup: the driver will find you at the front of the building.
- Admire the beautiful landscapes of the Kraków-Częstochowa Upland
- Discover the beautiful ruins of one of the largest castles in Lesser Poland
- Visit the place where much of the cult series "The Witcher" was filmed
Visit the stronghold known locally as the "Wolf's Jaw" built on rock formations in the 13th century. Explore the site, and take in the beautiful landscape views of the Kraków-Częstochowa Upland.
Visiting the castle takes place with a licensed guide in English.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transfer by air-conditioned car from and to Krakow
- Entrance tickets to the Ogrodzieniec Castle
- English-speaking driver
- English-speaking live guide
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments