The Bob Marley Museum Tour
Pick-up serviceAll hotel guests are picked up at their hotel lobby in Falmouth.
- Travel back in time to discover the life of Bob Marley
- See the original rooms as they were when Bob lived there
- Marvel at Bob's personal recording studio and array of gold and platinum records
The displays and exhibits include a life-size 3-dimensional hologram of Brother Bob from the One Love Peace Concert in 1978, his Grammy Lifetime Achievement award, his personal Recording Studio, his bedroom, favorite clothing, a vast array of Gold and Platinum Records received from all around the world, as well as the costumes of his back-up singers – the I-Threes.
The air-conditioned theater boasts modern, state-of-the-art projection equipment, where live performances of Bob are highlighted during each guided tour. The “One Love Café” serves some of Bob’s favorite recipes and juices, and you will find a variety of Bob Marley souvenir items available at the Bob Marley Gift Shop.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Dress code is smart casual