From Ocho Rios: Bob Marley & Dunn’s River Falls 5-Hour Tour
- Experience a breathtaking view of the country side as you drive through the hills of Saint Ann, where nature remains basically undisturbed
- Enjoy a pilgrimage to Bob Marley’s childhood home, where you can gain an intimate insight into his life and musical career
- Interact with the local people as you drive through many small rural villages
- See the real Jamaica, its culture, and the uniqueness of its people
- Climb Dunn’s River Falls, a world-famous 600-foot waterfall that cascades into the beautiful Caribbean Sea
On reaching Bob Marley’s place, you will begin a walking tour through the house he lived in as a young boy, now a memorabilia and photo gallery. Your Rastafarian guide will share with you little-known insights into Bob’s childhood and musical career, and you will even have the chance to stand on “Mount Zion Rock”, Bob’s meditation spot. The highlight of the tour is of course walking through the revered mausoleum, Bob's final resting place.
You will then take an exciting journey through the countryside to see the magnificent 600-foot Dunn’s River Falls. The trained guides will take you to the base of the falls, where you will be given information and suggestions on how to climb to the top of the waterfall. You will follow a human chain link led by your guide as you skillfully make your way to the top.
Stop along the way to enjoy interesting spots, such as pools to dive in, slides, and caves that are hidden out of sight. At the top, you can reward yourself for the bravery and accomplishment by having your picture taken. You can then browse the park for unusual souvenir items, visit the food court for a delicious Jamaican meal, or just wander around the lush green garden that will overwhelm you with its natural beauty and warmth.
- Guided tour
- Cold refreshments
- Entry fee to Dunn's River Falls
- Entry fee to Bob Marley's Place
- Beach towels